- (a) an individual whose net worth is at least CI$800,000 or its equivalent in any other currency; or
- (b)any person that has total assets of not less than CI$4,000,000 or its equivalent in any other currency.
- (a) regulated by the Authority;
- (b) regulated by a recognised overseas Authority;
- (c) any of whose securities are listed on a recognised securities exchange; or
- (d) who:-
- (i) by virtue of knowledge and experience in financial and business matters is reasonably to be regarded as capable of evaluating the merits of a proposed transaction; and
- (ii) participates in a transaction with a value or in monetary amounts of at least CI$80,000 or its equivalent in any other currency, in the case of each single transaction.
OAM European Value Fund was launched at US$10.00 per share on 31st December, 2002 to take advantage of investment opportunities in UK and European equities. The Fund’s shares are listed on the Cayman Islands Stock Exchange (CSX). In the 14 3/4 years ended 30th September 2017, OAM European Value Fund NAV per share increased to US$50.42, generating a return of 11.6% per annum versus a return of its benchmark, the MSCI Europe (US$) index of 4.8% per annum. The minimum initial subscription to OAM European Value Fund is US$250,000.