Our PeopleNatalie Lawson
- (a) an individual whose net worth is at least CI$800,000 or its equivalent in any other currency; or
- (b)any person that has total assets of not less than CI$4,000,000 or its equivalent in any other currency.
- (a) regulated by the Authority;
- (b) regulated by a recognised overseas Authority;
- (c) any of whose securities are listed on a recognised securities exchange; or
- (d) who:-
- (i) by virtue of knowledge and experience in financial and business matters is reasonably to be regarded as capable of evaluating the merits of a proposed transaction; and
- (ii) participates in a transaction with a value or in monetary amounts of at least CI$80,000 or its equivalent in any other currency, in the case of each single transaction.
Natalie is originally from Port Elizabeth, South Africa and worked for The Appleton Group (now PSG Konsult) for eleven years as a branch manager and client portfolio manager. Natalie joined Overseas Asset Management in 2005 and is responsible for client and fund accounting, office administration and dealing with external auditors. Natalie deals with queries from clients and prospective clients.
Contact Natalie Lawson
P: (345) 949 8787 or (345) 949 8780
F: (345) 949 7760