Our PeopleSheila MacKenzie
- (a) an individual whose net worth is at least CI$800,000 or its equivalent in any other currency; or
- (b)any person that has total assets of not less than CI$4,000,000 or its equivalent in any other currency.
- (a) regulated by the Authority;
- (b) regulated by a recognised overseas Authority;
- (c) any of whose securities are listed on a recognised securities exchange; or
- (d) who:-
- (i) by virtue of knowledge and experience in financial and business matters is reasonably to be regarded as capable of evaluating the merits of a proposed transaction; and
- (ii) participates in a transaction with a value or in monetary amounts of at least CI$80,000 or its equivalent in any other currency, in the case of each single transaction.
Sheila has worked part-time at Overseas Asset Management for nearly 20 years in a general administrative capacity. Before joining Overseas Asset Management, she worked at Richardson Greenshields of Canada (now RBC Dominion Securities) for 10 years. A long-time resident of the Cayman Islands, Sheila is actively involved in several volunteer organisations.
Contact Sheila MacKenzie
P: (345) 949 8787 or (345) 949 8780
F: (345) 949 7760