- (a) an individual whose net worth is at least CI$800,000 or its equivalent in any other currency; or
- (b)any person that has total assets of not less than CI$4,000,000 or its equivalent in any other currency.
- (a) regulated by the Authority;
- (b) regulated by a recognised overseas Authority;
- (c) any of whose securities are listed on a recognised securities exchange; or
- (d) who:-
- (i) by virtue of knowledge and experience in financial and business matters is reasonably to be regarded as capable of evaluating the merits of a proposed transaction; and
- (ii) participates in a transaction with a value or in monetary amounts of at least CI$80,000 or its equivalent in any other currency, in the case of each single transaction.
OAM Asian Recovery Fund was launched at US$10.00 per share on 31st December, 1998 to take advantage of investment opportunities in Asia ex Japan. The Fund’s shares are listed on the Cayman Islands Stock Exchange (CSX). In the 20.75 years ended 30th September 2018, OAM Asian Recovery Fund NAV per share increased to US$116.87 generating a return of 13.3% per annum versus a return of its benchmark, the MSCI Asia free ex Japan (US$) index of 6.1% per annum. The minimum initial subscription to OAM Asian Recovery Fund is US$250,000.